(Mariah Yeater—Google her. Or don’t.)
- There are people on this Earth who refer to themselves as “Beliebers.”
- In “The Ring” episode of South Park, you could replace the Jonas Brothers with Justin Bieber and tell the exact same story.
- Product on the verge of existence: The Just-in-Time Morning After Pill.
- Pop-up ads that ask if Justin Bieber has a crush on me.
- Justin Meat (it’s not what you think—or maybe it is, depending on your level of pervertitude).
- Product on the verge of existence: “Bieber Juice” brand juice boxes.
- The fact that Mariah Yeater is trying to convince the world she slept with a 16-year-old boy.
- Pop-up ads that ask if I’m the father of Justin Bieber’s baby.
Do you have anything to add to the list? Comment below.